UMI 1982-02 Firebird On Car Adjustable Panhard Bar V6.
Our tubular “on-car” adjustable panhard bar replaces the flimsy stock stamped panhard bar while adding increased strength and rear end adjustment. This is a must for rear end centering after vehicle lowering, as well as clearance for running larger tires. The supplied CNC machined double adjuster features left and right hand threads for quick and easy on-car adjustments by simply loosening (2) jam nuts and does not require removal of panhard bar from the vehicle. The spherical rod end/polyurethane bushing combination eliminates most rear end “bind” while not sacrificing your ride quality; this is an excellent improvement for your street or drag application. As well as easy adjustments, our heavy duty panhard bar also increases rear stability, controls side movement and body flex.
We use only high quality QA1® spherical rod ends (Part # XMR12/XML12), alloy steel, heat treated, hard chrome plated featuring Teflon/Kevlar self lubricating race. Teflon lined rod ends prevent metal to metal contact to eliminate unwanted road noise allowing for a quiet operation not found with other brand rod ends. When purchasing rod ended components don't be fooled, use only the best-QA1®, for a long lasting performance.
- Quick and Easy “On Car” Adjustments
- 1.250” x .095” DOM Steel Tubing
- Precision TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined 4140 Heat Treated Chome-Moly Adjuster
- 4130 Chrome-Moly Threaded Tube Adaptor
- QA1 ¾” Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod End
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Step Bushings for a Centered Fit with the Mounting Point
- Energy Suspension Grease able Polyurethane Bushings with Grease Fittings
- Uses OEM Hardware, installs in 20 minutes
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
Fits Camaro and Firebird Models.
- 1982 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1982 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird