UMI 1982-02 Firebird Double Adjustable Panhard Bar V6.
Our tubular on-car double adjustable panhard bar replaces the flimsy stock stamped panhard bar while adding increased strength and rear end adjustment. This is a must for rear end centering after vehicle lowering, as well as clearance for running larger tires. If you are looking for the maximal performance from your vehicle you can not go wrong with this setup. Our double adjustable panhard bar features 100% TIG welded fabrication for the utmost in strength and QA1® Teflon lined rod ends. This double adjustable panhard bar features left and right hand threads for quick and easy on-car adjustments by simply loosening (2) jam nuts; does not require removal of panhard bar from vehicle. The spherical rod end set up eliminates rear end bind, which is an excellent improvement for your street, autocross or drag race applications. As well as easy adjustments, our heavy duty panhard bar also increases rear stability, controls side movement and body flex. This item is built using only the best American products on the market today.
Chrome Moly- Chrome Moly version uses 1.250 x 0.095 4130 Chrome Moly steel. The Chrome Moly construction adds higher tensile and yield strength then mild steel applications for the ultimate in product strength. Make your selection above.
Installation: Easy one hour bolt on installation that requires no drilling or welding and uses OEM hardware.
- 1.250” x 0.095” 4130 DOM Tubing
- 4130 Chrome Moly Threaded Tube Adaptors
- QA1 ¾” Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod End
- Complete Arm Features TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Step Bushings
- On-Car Adjustability using Right and Left Hand Threads
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat
Fits Camaro and Firebird Models.
- 1982 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1982 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird