SPOHN Tubular Adj. LCAs w/ Poly-Spherical Ends 2005-11 Mustang V6.
All of our LCAs outperform the heavy, flexible stamped-steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory. Eliminate wheelhop and increase traction with an easy bolt on installation. Available powder coated bright red or gloss black.
The high quality QA1 spherical rod ends provide for bind-free handling performance. The fluted polyurethane bushed ends are mounted onto the chassis (floor) mount to absorb road noise. These combo ended LCAs will still wipe out most bind, yet keep the noise increase minimal for a street driven car.
All of our spherical rod ended components come equipped with QA1 extra high strength, chrome moly rod ends with Teflon®/Kevlar® self lubricating race. When shopping around for spherical rod ended components, do not shop on price alone. The lower grade rod ends (which are much cheaper) will not hold their tolerances like the premium QA1 rod ends we utilize, this will cause substantial amounts of noise in a short time. We have had to increase our prices, but it is money very well spent in the long run, these rod ends will last a very long time. The rod ends supplied on our components are QA1 ENDURA 2000 Series (XMR12).
- 1.25 x .095 wall mild steel tubing Stronger, yet lighter then stock
- 3/4 QA1 chrome-moly spherical rod ends with Teflon®/Kevlar® self lubricating race
- CNC machined through sleeve and spacers keep rod end perfectly centered inside of the vehicle mounting bracket
- Polyurethane bushed (fluted) ends equipped with grease fittings for easy lubrication
- Right hand and left hand threaded male/female CNC machined adjuster allows for easy on-car adjustment
- TIG welded 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- Re-uses OEM mounting hardware, no need to drill out your car's LCA mounting bracket holes
About Spohn Performance:
Spohn Performance commits itself to the design and manufacture of chassis and suspension systems that deliver the highest level of quality, performance, attention to detail, and value.
With over 20 Years of Experience Spohn Performance's goal is to construct quality high performance components, and offer them to consumers at a fair price. Our entire operation revolves around that key word: Quality. We don't just say it, we practice it; all day, every day. When we do something, we do it right, or we don't do it! Our attention to detail is what has built our solid reputation, and will be the reason for our continued growth and success.