Eibach CHRYSLER 300 2WD V6 Exc. AWD 2005 - 2010 SPORT-PLUS Springs & Sway Bars.
SPORT-PLUS (SPORTLINE Springs & ANTI-ROLL-KIT Sway Bars)
If you crave the corners - the Eibach SPORT-PLUS delivers. The Eibach SPORT-PLUS handling packages include our legendary Eibach SPORTLINE springs along with the matching ANTI-ROLL-KIT Sway Bars. The Eibach SPORTLINE spring kit lowers your carís center of gravity, reducing squat during acceleration, body roll in corners and excessive nose-dive under braking. Add the Eibach ANTI-ROLL-KIT Sway Bars - with increased design stiffness over stock Sway Bars - and you get pure, balanced-handling perfection.
With the Eibach SPORT-PLUS installed you will immediately experience precise turn-in response, improved handling and cornering grip - in any performance-driving situation. The Eibach SPORT-PLUS works well with both factory or aftermarket performance dampers and shock absorbers.
* Your results may vary. As we have learned from racing and independent testing has proved - lowering your car or truckís ride height also improves your aerodynamic efficiency by forcing more air over the car and less underneath (where most of the drag is found on any vehicle), resulting in higher top speeds on the track and better MPG on the highway.
- SPORTLINE + ANTI-ROLL-KIT = SPORT-PLUS
- Performance Springs and Sway Bars = Superior Handling for the Serious Enthusiast
- Stop Quicker, Corner Faster and Better MPG!*
- Simple Bolt-On, No Modifications: Install, Set the Alignment and Carve
- Million-Mile Warranty
The chassis of a production vehicle is designed to be built at a minimum cost, and suited for an average driver. We enthusiasts, however, are anything but average. We know what we want from a vehicle. We want immediate response, reduced body roll, increased stability and enhanced cornering ability. And we want the look that comes with those characteristics-a lower, more muscular, more athletic stance.
The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability-and driver confidence-is greatly enhanced.
- 2005 - 2010 Chrysler 300
- 2005 - 2008 Dodge Magnum