Eibach DODGE Charger SRT-8 6.1L HEMI V8 2006 - 2009 R1 Coil-Over Kit (Single Adj & Ride-Height).
For the ultimate in suspension performance, Eibach has developed MULTI-PRO-R2 Coil-overs, specially tuned spring/damper units that allow you to extract the last ounce of cornering power from your vehicle. The R2 Coil-Over design lets you precisely tune the corner weights for optimum handling balance, and the wide range of damping adjustability lets you tune for the comfort, ultimate grip, or anything in between.
This kit is perfect for the club racers or drivers who demand the high performance handling and optimal ride quality for which Eibach is famous. 100% Designed and Built at Eibach U.S.A.
- Monotube Design w/46mm pistons and Remote Reservoir for Maximum Track Performance
- Stainless Steel Bodies for Extreme Durability and Corrosion Protection
- Separate Adjustable Rebound and Compression Damping with Remote Reservoir
- Spring Rates can be Tuned with a Wide Range of Eibach Motorsport ERS Springs (available separately)
- One-Year Warranty
The chassis of a production vehicle is designed to be built at a minimum cost, and suited for an average driver. We enthusiasts, however, are anything but average. We know what we want from a vehicle. We want immediate response, reduced body roll, increased stability and enhanced cornering ability. And we want the look that comes with those characteristics-a lower, more muscular, more athletic stance.
The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability-and driver confidence-is greatly enhanced.
- 2005 - 2010 Chrysler 300
- 2005 - 2008 Dodge Magnum
- 2006 - 2009 Dodge Charger
- 2006 - 2010 Dodge Charger
- 2008 - 2010 Dodge Challenger
- 2009 - 2010 Dodge Challenger