SLP 2011-13 Mustang GT/ GT500 Loudmouth Axle-Back Exhaust Loud Mouth w/4 inch Tips V8.
Your 2011 Mustang GT V8 packs a powerful engine, why bottle it up with restrictive, wimpy-sounding stock mufflers? Unleash the Pony within, with a Loud Mouth™ rear-axle back exhaust system from SLP Performance Parts. This affordable, easy-to-install kit eliminates the factory mufflers entirely, drastically reducing backpressure for enhanced power and a mind-blowing performance sound. Nothing else even comes close! Combined with our 4 polished tips, you'll really feel and hear the difference!
Loud Mouth™ Axle-Back Exhaust System features:
- Mandrel-bent 3 tubing offers unbeatable flow characteristics
- Significantly lighter than the OEM muffler assembly
- Installs in under an hour
- Constructed entirely from stainless steel
- Hand-polished, 4 dual-wall tips provide a show-quality appearance
- Emissions legal in all 50 states
- Includes pre-welded hangers, detailed instructions, and all necessary installation hardware
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and limited lifetime warranty
SLP Loudmouth exhaust systems feature 100% stainless steel construction. SLP Loudmouth Exhaust Systems features include: Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit, Dyno-proven to outperform competitive cat-back systems, Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and limited lifetime warranty, Feature Modular Design, Includes detailed instructions and all installation hardware. Some of the LOUDEST systems in the industry.
Volume and sound quality will vary based on engine and exhaust-system
specifications. Loudmouth also refers to some systems without any resonators such as the 2010 Camaro Loud Mouth and the 2005 Mustang Loud Mouth Axle backs where the mufflers are removed altogether. Images below are representations in order to better understand the differences.
||Noise Level* |
(or muffler delete)
|Extremely aggressive; powerful high- and
mid-range tones with
|Similar to original Loud Mouth, but with
a throatier tone and reduced
|Deep, rich, and mellow; minimal resonance