SLP Rocker-Arms, LS1/LS6/LS2 (1.85 Ratio).
SLP is proud to re-release our 1.85-ratio rocker arm package for GM Gen III engines which includes LS1, LS6, LS2 as well as 4.8, 5.3 and 6.0 liter truck engines. Designed as a true bolt-on replacement, these new rockers require NO valve cover or cylinder head modifications (please reference our instructions for proper installation). Our exclusive design is based off of the stock rocker providing an OEM quality steel construction and a roller bearing trunion which results in a 10% increase in valve lift over the stock 1.7 ratio rocker arms and gains of up to 12 horsepower over stock. This package includes 16 rocker arms, detailed instructions and all required installation hardware.
SLP Loudmouth exhaust systems feature 100% stainless steel construction. SLP Loudmouth Exhaust Systems features include: Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit, Dyno-proven to outperform competitive cat-back systems, Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and limited lifetime warranty, Feature Modular Design, Includes detailed instructions and all installation hardware. Some of the LOUDEST systems in the industry.
- 1999 - 2007 Cadillac Escalade
- 2004 - 2006 Cadillac CTS-V
- 1997 - 2007 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1998 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1999 - 2007 Chevrolet C/K 1500, 2500, 3500
- 1999 - 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 (not HD)
- 2003 - 2009 Chevrolet SSR
- 1999 - 2007 GMC Yukon
- 1999 - 2007 GMC Sierra 1500, 2500
- 1998 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird
- 2004 - 2006 Pontiac GTO