SLP Pushrods, LS1/LS2 Chrome Moly 7.400 (set of 16).
Consider this kit is a must-have item when installing SLP headers (#30125) on your 2005 C6 Corvette. It comes complete with detailed instructions and all required front and rear oxygen (O2) sensor extension harnesses, gaskets, bolts, clamps, and wire ties. SLP now offers Manley 5/16 chrome moly pushrods for LS1/LS2 applications. They are strongly recommended for use in high-revving LS1/LS2 engines that require a 7.400 pushrod. NOTE: Due to slight variations in all engines, parts, and gaskets please measure and confirm desired pushrod length before ordering.
- 7.400 stock length
- Made from seamless 4130 chrome moly (NASCAR-quality .080 wall)
- Stiffer than stock steel for superior high-rpm control
- Perfect for any high-rpm (6000+) application
SLP Loudmouth exhaust systems feature 100% stainless steel construction. SLP Loudmouth Exhaust Systems features include: Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit, Dyno-proven to outperform competitive cat-back systems, Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and limited lifetime warranty, Feature Modular Design, Includes detailed instructions and all installation hardware. Some of the LOUDEST systems in the industry.
- 1997 - 2004 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1998 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 2005 - 2006 Chevrolet Corvette
- 1998 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird
- 2004 - 2006 Pontiac GTO