Granatelli 28-0513CP - Granatelli 2005-2012 GM LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9, LSA, L92, L99, L76 80KV Coil Pack.
* Shipping Notes: Please note FREE Shipping refers to shipping within the contiguous contential US. All other locations extra. If your order will be delayed you will be notified via email the estimated shipping date.
- - Fits 2005 - 2012 GM Cars
- - Works with LS2, LS3, LS7, LS9, LSA, L92, L99, and L76's
- - Direct OEM replacement with a simple plug and play, won't void your factory warranty
- - Improves fuel economy, throttle response, and idle characteristics.
- - Increased engine efficiency with improved engine combustion
- - Gains of up to 12hp have been seen with these coils over stock. Average gain with no other changes is 6 to 8hp on an otherwise stock vehicle. Gains of up to 18hp have been experienced on heavily modified forced induction applications.
- - Rated at 80K Volts, Pro-Series Extreme coil packs offer nearly twice the voltage over the competition.
- - Lifetime Warranty
- - 8 Coil Packs included in a set
History and information about Granatelli and their products.
GMSs innovative designs allow the Company to be the premier name in the market. GMS innovations include the first aftermarket F-body torque arm, the first and only calibrated 200 MPH speedometer for the aftermarket, the first silicone radiator hose kits and most importantly Granatelli was the first company to produce a 50 state legal centrifugal supercharger system and then the first to achieve 50 state legal status on their Novi-2000 supercharge which proved to produce an excess of 1000 horsepower. Today, GMS offers impressive performance innovations including the worlds fastest and most sophisticated flash tool, the worlds only S197 calibrated mass airflow sensor, the worlds only 4th generation F-body 200MPH speedometer conversion and the worlds most powerful S197 Mustang and C5 & C6 Corvette turbo systems.
The Granatelli name has been associated with speed for more than seventy years. GMS spends countless hours performing engineering evaluations and precision testing to ensure its customers innovative products and advanced automotive solutions. GMS offers professional installations that are consistent with the Companys high standards. GMS helped establish the standards set forth by the California Air Resources Board (CARB) enabling the Company to secure approval for many companies in the aftermarket manufacturing forced induction systems, camshafts, exhaust systems, cylinder heads and mass airflow sensors.
Granatelli Warranty, Support, and Contact Information
Important Contact, Policy and Warranty information (if available) will be listed below for Granatelli.
Granatelli 28-0513CP Coil Pack Review(s)
Reviews for Granatelli 28-0513CP (the item on this page) are show below.
Car Parts Often Purchased Together
Other Popular Car Parts
Below are other popular parts other customers have purchased for their Chevrolet Camaro.