Spohn Tubular Lower A-Arms 1993-02 Camaro V8 / V6.
Spohn Performance's front lower a-arms set a new, higher standard of performance and quality. When we designed our a-arms, we had two goals in mind. One was to provide the performance capabilities needed for the toughest race tracks, the second was to provide the strength and durability required for the demands of a daily driven vehicle. We're proud to say that we have accomplished both.
Spohn's front lower a-arms are a true A arm rather than a V arm. This provides maximum rigidity and equalizes forces delivered in to the k-member. Spohn control arms are gusseted in critical areas to ensure that a weld never breaks. The Spohn front control arms can be installed on a stock k-member, or on aftermarket k-members. They decrease overall weight, and more importantly - unsprung weight. If you are looking for the highest quality front suspension components for the fourth generation F-Body, you just found them!
Note: Will not work with KYB shocks
- 1.25 x .120 wall seamless DOM tubing
- Ball joint cups are CNC machined from 2.75 o.d. x .375 wall seamless mechanical tubing
- Moog Problem Solver greasable ball joints (installed)
- QA1 (XMR12) 3/4 chrome-moly spherical rod ends with Teflon®/Kevlar® self lubricating race
- Rod ends allow additional alignment adjustability
- TIG welded 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adapters
- CNC machined through sleeve and zinc coated spacers keep rod ends perfectly centered inside of the k-member mounting brackets
- CNC cut and formed 3/16 shock mount
- Formed .125 sway bar end link mounts
- Durable and brilliant powder coated finish
- Grade 8 shock mounting hardware included
- Fully assembled and ready to install
- STRONGER, yet LIGHTER than stock!
About Spohn Performance:
Spohn Performance commits itself to the design and manufacture of chassis and suspension systems that deliver the highest level of quality, performance, attention to detail, and value.
With over 20 Years of Experience Spohn Performance's goal is to construct quality high performance components, and offer them to consumers at a fair price. Our entire operation revolves around that key word: Quality. We don't just say it, we practice it; all day, every day. When we do something, we do it right, or we don't do it! Our attention to detail is what has built our solid reputation, and will be the reason for our continued growth and success.
- 1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird