Edge 30108 - Edge 2007-2009 Dodge 6.7L 650 Series Juice with Attitude. KEY FEATURES:
• 6 on-the-fly adjustable power levels*
• Up to an additional 100 HP*
• Increase torque up to 250 ft. lbs.*
• Includes Turbo Timer
• Retrieves and clears trouble codes
• Displays transmission temp
• Displays true speed (by taking into account changes in tire size)
• Adjustable low-end responsiveness
• Provides cold engine protection
• Automatic defueling for excessive EGT, turbo boost, and transmission slippage
• User-selectable audible alerts for EGT, speed, boost, transmission temperature, engine coolant temperature, and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) regeneration
• Replaces traditional gauges by displaying transmission temperature, engine temperature, MPH, throttle percentage, load percentage, backdown percentage, DPF regeneration status, barometric pressure, gear, and torque converter status
• Performance testing: Captures 0-60 and quarter-mile performance tests * Note: Hot unlock code required for level 6 (100HP and 250 ft. lbs. of torque).
Using factory-style connections, in just 30 minutes you can add up to six levels of adjustable power ranging from 25-100 horsepower and increase torque up to 250 ft. lbs. The Juice greatly improves responsiveness and driveability, while at the same time increasing fuel economy*.
The Juice communicates along the engine's CAN-BUS data stream, from which it receives vital engine, transmission, and fuel system information. This enables the Juice to provide smooth and precise power curves that are truly custom.
When used with the Attitude monitor you can control the power levels on-the-fly from inside your truck. The Attitude displays all the information a complete set of gauges
The Turbo Timer is the latest in a long list of Edge safeguards. This feature prolongs turbo life by allowing the truck to run after shut-off for a predetermined time or until a specific EGT is reached.
The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Juice with Attitude module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 25 Hp - 70 Tq
Level 2: 40 Hp - 90 Tq
Level 3: 50 Hp - 120 Tq
Level 4: 65 Hp - 160 Tq
Level 5: 80 Hp - 200 Tq
Level 6: 100 Hp – 250 Tq**
The following parameters can be displayed on the main Attitude screen (maximum 4 at one time):
• Barametric PSI
• Power Level
• Speed MPH
• Engine Coolant Temperature
• Intake Air Temperature
• Transmission Temperature
• Percent Backdown due to high EGT or Boost
The Attitude can sound an alert when certain engine parameter levels are met. The following alerts are available:
• Engine Coolant Temp
• Transmission Temp
Keep track of your performance by recording maximum/minimum for a variety of parameters including:
• 0-60 times
• ¼ mile times
• Max RPM
• Max speed
• Engine temp
• Transmission temp
*Increase in fuel efficiency varies based on driving style.
**To get the unlock code you must complete a waiver and pay an additional fee. Both the waiver and pricing information are located under product updates.
Note: The Juice with Attitude for the 6.7L Dodge Cummins is designed specifically for a standard truck platform and does not work on the chassis cab version.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
* Shipping Notes: Please note FREE Shipping refers to shipping within the contiguous contential US. All other locations extra. If your order will be delayed you will be notified via email the estimated shipping date.
History and information about Edge and their products.
Important Contact, Policy and Warranty information (if available) will be listed below for Edge.
Reviews for Edge 30108 (the item on this page) are show below.
Reviews for Edge's Other products are show below.
Below are other popular parts other customers have purchased for their Dodge Ram Truck.