(actual products may differ)
Click to View Larger Image(s)
|Edge 30108, Edge 2007-2009 Dodge 6.7L 650 Series Juice with Attitude. |
• 6 on-the-fly adjustable power levels*
• Up to an additional 100 HP*
• Increase torque up to 250 ft. lbs.*
• Includes Turbo Timer
• Retrieves and clears trouble codes
• Displays transmission temp
• Displays true speed (by taking into account changes in tire size)
• Adjustable low-end responsiveness
• Provides cold engine protection
• Automatic defueling for excessive EGT, turbo boost, and transmission slippage
• User-selectable audible alerts for EGT, speed, boost, transmission temperature, engine coolant temperature, and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) regeneration
• Replaces traditional gauges by displaying transmission temperature, engine temperature, MPH, throttle percentage, load percentage, backdown percentage, DPF regeneration status, barometric pressure, gear, and torque converter status
• Performance testing: Captures 0-60 and quarter-mile performance tests * Note: Hot unlock code required for level 6 (100HP and 250 ft. lbs. of torque).
Using factory-style connections, in just 30 minutes you can add up to six levels of adjustable power ranging from 25-100 horsepower and increase torque up to 250 ft. lbs. The Juice greatly improves responsiveness and driveability, while at the same time increasing fuel economy*.
The Juice communicates along the engine's CAN-BUS data stream, from which it receives vital engine, transmission, and fuel system information. This enables the Juice to provide smooth and precise power curves that are truly custom.
When used with the Attitude monitor you can control the power levels on-the-fly from inside your truck. The Attitude displays all the information a complete set of gauges
The Turbo Timer is the latest in a long list of Edge safeguards. This feature prolongs turbo life by allowing the truck to run after shut-off for a predetermined time or until a specific EGT is reached.
The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Juice with Attitude module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
Level 0: Stock
The following parameters can be displayed on the main Attitude screen (maximum 4 at one time):
The Attitude can sound an alert when certain engine parameter levels are met. The following alerts are available:
Keep track of your performance by recording maximum/minimum for a variety of parameters including:
*Increase in fuel efficiency varies based on driving style.
**To get the unlock code you must complete a waiver and pay an additional fee. Both the waiver and pricing information are located under product updates.
Note: The Juice with Attitude for the 6.7L Dodge Cummins is designed specifically for a standard truck platform and does not work on the chassis cab version.
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
* Please note FREE Shipping refers to shipping within the contiguous contential US. All other locations extra.
Edge Review(s):Edge 1994-03 7.3L Powerstroke Edge Evolution Programmer
Edge Is Awesome, Date: 1/21/2011
By: Patrick Junior
Ownership: more than 1 year
See More Reviews on Edge Parts
Pypes Diesel Truck Exhaust Tip 4” in - 6” out, 12” long Monster Tip
Flowmaster 2003-07 Dodge Truck 2500/3500 5.9L Cummins Diesel, Single Out Side
Pypes Diesel Truck 5” in - 7” out, 36” long Stack Tip (each)
Pypes Dual Outlet Diesel Truck Stack Kit (Universal)
Pypes Diesel Truck Exhaust Tip 5” in - 10” out, 18” long Monster Tip
Corsa Dodge 2500HD 2003-07 Ram 2500HD/3500 5.9L Cummins Diesel CC / MC (Includes Dually) 4in System; Single Side Exit w/ 5in Slash Cut Tip - DOWNPIPE NOT INCLUDED - Sport Edition