Diablosport Predator Programmer 1999-02 Sierra 4.8L 5.3L 6.1L 8.1L.
The Predator is a state-of-the art, high performance tuning flash programmer in a sleek handheld design. Once connected to the vehicle, the Predators internal computer recognizes the vehicles PCM and automatically picks the proper tuning files designed specifically for that PCM. Inside the Predator's memory are the actual 'tuning' files that optimize spark timing AND air / fuel ratio curves.The transmission parameters are remapped TO improve the shift characteristics such AS shift firmness AND shift points. Unlike other tuners, DiabloSport 's programming is performed in very small increments throughout the entire RPM range, for a smoother, wider and a more predictable power delivery. DiabloSport engineers spend many hours on the dyno, street and track to ensure the tunes provided with the Predator are the best they can be.
- Chevrolet Silverado 4.8L, 5.3L, 6L, 8.1L
- Chevrolet Tahoe 4.8L, 5.3L, 6L
- Chevrolet Suburban 4.8L, 5.3L, 6L, 8.1L
- Chevrolet Avalanche 4.8L, 5.3L, 6L, 8.1L
- GMC Sierra 4.8L, 5.3L, 6L, 8.1L
- GMC Denali 4.8L, 5.3L
- GMC Yukon 4.8L, 5.3L
- Cadillac Escalade 6L
How to verify that the vehicle is supported
- Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L LS1 1999-03
- Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L LS6 1999-03
- Chevrolet Camaro Z28/SS 5.7L LS1 1999-02
- Pontiac Firebird/ Trans-am 5.7L LS1 1999-02
- Chevrolet Silverado 4.8L, 5.3L, 6L, 8.1L 1999-02
- Chevrolet Tahoe 4.8L, 5.3L, 6L 1999-02
- Chevrolet Suburban 4.8L, 5.3L, 6L, 8.1L 1999-02
- Chevrolet Avalanche 4.8L, 5.3L, 6L, 8.1L 1999-02
- GMC Sierra 4.8L, 5.3L, 6L, 8.1L 1999-02
- GMC Denali 4.8L, 5.3L 1999-02
- GMC Yukon 4.8L, 5.3L 1999-02
- Cadillac Escalade 6L 1999-02
The eighth (8th) position in the vehicle identification number (VIN) is the code that designates the engine type. The Predator will support the vehicle if the engine code is:
- 1999-2000 Car: 8th digit of the VIN= G
- 2001-2003 Car: 8th digit of the VIN= G or S
- 1999-2000 Truck or SUV: 8th digit of the VIN= V, T or U
- 2001 Truck or SUV: 8th digit of the VIN= G, V, T or U
- 2002 Truck or SUV: 8th digit of the VIN= G, N, V, T, Z or U
Founded in 2000, DiabloSport designs and manufactures the industry’s most unique line of performance products for the automotive industry. Later we merged with Autologic, another star in the field of tuning since the early '80s.
DiabloSport has become a well-known leader in electronic handheld programmers of Engine Control Units for Ford and GM.
We are very proud to say that everything we make is made in-house, all the way to the smallest detail!
MADE IN USA and production follows ISO 9000 guidelines when assembling all components. Quality inspection is a job shared by both person and machine.... DiabloSport
PLEASE NOTE: While we try to give you the most up to date information, please check with the manufacturer for the most up to date features information. We are not responsible for updates or changes to the features for programmers, as these are periodically updated by the manufacturer. Preditor Programmers ONLY: USB adaptor required to connect to the internet for updates.