Corsa Dual Exhaust with Pro-Series 4.0' Tip 97-02 Grand Prix.
Install a CORSA Performance exhaust on your Pontiac Grand Prix, and get the sound you want and the power you need. Hit the throttle and feel the power as it blends with the gutsy exhaust note. Let up and notice how quiet this exhaust is when cruising or idling. From the 100% stainless steel tips to the patented Reflective Sound Cancellation™ technology* eliminating annoying cabin resonance, a CORSA exhaust gives you better performance, first-rate quality and engineering, in concert with power.
- Straight-through, nonrestrictive design, specifically tuned for the Grand Prix, increases exhaust flow.
- Flow bench-tested 55% gain in exhaust flow vs. stock system.
- All 304 stainless steel construction, crafted with pride and precision in the USA.
- Patented CORSA Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC) technology for superior sound.
- RSC Sport exhaust produces a deep, aggressive sound with no interior resonance.
- Dual rear exit with handcrafted Pro-Series 4.0 tip or Wide Mouth tip (shown above)
- No welding required; Bolt-on installation
- Includes hardware and illustrated installation guide.
- 50-state emissions legal.
- All Pontiac Grand Prix exhaust systems comply with Caifornia's 95-decibel limit when tested in accordance with SAE test proceudre, J1169 (May 1998).
CORSA Exhaust, The CORSA Distinction No Other Exhaust Manufacturer Delivers All Four: 1. No Resonance/Drone... due to our patented Reflective Sound Cancellation™ (RSC™) technology; your exhaust is whisper quiet at highway speeds. 2. Increased Horsepower and Torque... resulting from a straight-through design; increased flow and less backpressure. 3. Great Performance Sound... we tune in the good sounds and cancel the bad, without the use of baffles or steel wool packing material. 4. Better Fuel Economy... less backpressure means the engine does not work as hard (especially if you can keep your foot out of it...).
- 1997 - 2002 Pontiac Grand Prix