Volant 18640 - Volant Air Intakes W/Primo Filter for TACOMA 2005-07 4.0L.
- Volant Filter Box: Cross-link polyethylene filter box is engineered to specific design. It insulates and protects the filter from pulling hot air from the engine compartment, thus, increasing horsepower.
- Volant Air Duct: Cross-link polyethylene air ducts are sculptured to give the engine a less restrictive air pass to breathe. Larger diameters, unique bends and smooth transitions gives you maximum horsepower and awesome throttle response.
- Volant PowerCore Filter: 99.99% efficient at removing dirt. Better than any other filter on the market. Yet it still flows more air than paper and doesn't need oiling like a cotton/gauze filter. The fluted design and nano-fiber technology used in the PowerCore, makes it maintenance free and lasts 100,000 miles before you need to replace it.
- Carbon Fiber lid look: Allows easy access with a sleek carbon fiber look.
- High Performance Silicon Connectors: High performance silicone hose connectors provides flexibility while maintains strength and thermal stability. Stainless Steel Clamps: Marine grade clamps allows optimal performance with large operating range and available for virtually any application which requires maintainability and versatility.
* Shipping Notes: Please note FREE Shipping refers to shipping within the contiguous contential US. All other locations extra. If your order will be delayed you will be notified via email the estimated shipping date.
History and information about Volant and their products.
LMPerformance has researched for a manufacturer who knows where the horsepower was left and how to pull up quick to retrieve it so that it can be returned back to your engine. In order to keep your vehicle humming along with efficiency, Volant offers you through LMPerformance a range of cold air intake systems, air filters and additional products to disengage the airflow to your engine in order to rid it of power lags that may have embarrassed you in earlier road challenges. Browse our listing and see what we've got a lot in store for you.
Volant proves that not all air intakes are created equal. Volant claims they continually develops new and innovative ways to deliver the cold, power-building air your engine demands. Its sealed air intakes keep incoming airflow cooler than traditional open element style systems. Plus, this revolutionary design gives the air filter superior protection against damaging contaminants. When coupled with Volant PowerCore or Pro-5 air filters, these cutting-edge air intake systems deliver maximum horsepower gains with seat-of-the-pants improvements in throttle response.
LMPerformance offers Volant systems that feature larger air filter boxes and additional intake ports to make larger amounts of cool ambient air available to the engine for additional power. Each system utilizes Volant’s Pro-5 cotton gauze filter that provides five layers of protection, yet allows for greater airflow. In addition, the filter can be cleaned, oiled and re-used many times during the life of the vehicle. Most systems install in 30-minutes or less and come with a high-flow air intake tube, rubber connectors, and stainless steel clamps.
Volant Warranty, Support, and Contact Information
Important Contact, Policy and Warranty information (if available) will be listed below for Volant.
Volant 18640 Cold-Air Kit Review(s)
Reviews for Volant 18640 (the item on this page) are show below.
Reviews for Volant's Other products are show below.
Volant Air Intakes W/Primo Filter for S-10 w/AC 1998-03 2.2L A very good unit
, Date: 11/26/2014
By: Charlie B
Ownership: 1 week - 1 month
Pros: it's attached to the engine only so engine torque won't shift it's location (into the AC pulley); it's an "open air" medium length pipe with a good "equal" cross-section that opens up to a 3.5" opening; it's easy to install; it sounds good; it's not as expensive as other units; it accepts the multitude of 3.5" i.d. cone pleated filters available if you ever want to try another manufacturer
Cons: it's taking in under-hood air (do yourself a favor and make a CAI "box" out of sheet aluminum that mates with the inside of the hood around the filter); nothing else bad...
under-drive crank pulley (-20%), overdrive alternator pulley (+20%), OBX header (2.5" downpipe), Dynomax 2.5" high flow cat, 2.5" free flow exhaust, electric fan, 185F thermostat, aftermarket 8mm ignition wires, over-bored throttle body (Maxbore), 1.6:1 LS1 roller rockers
Volant Air Intakes W/Primo Filter for CORVETTE 1997-00 5.7L Cold air kit
, Date: 4/7/2012
Ownership: 1 week - 1 month
I installed p/n 0026474 Volant air intake kit in about an hour. Everything seemed to fit good. It made a big difference in performance on my short test ride and looks great.
Other Popular Car Parts
Below are other popular parts other customers have purchased for their Toyota Tacoma.