Search by Part Number, Brand, or by Year make Model, and or Part.
• FIRST PROGRAMMER TO READ AND DISPLAY EGTs, probe included
• Provides in-cab display to monitor vital engine functions
• Additional 100 HP and 200 ft. lbs of torque
• Three power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy
• Ships with a custom designed pod
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Displays and clear diagnostic trouble codes
• Adjustable LED backlight color
• Does 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• Datalogs vital engine information
• Simple installation
• Able to adjust shift points/pressure
• Adjustable speed/rev limiter
• Speedometer correction (corrects tire size on 2005-2007 vehicles with ABS)
• 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
The Evolution allows the user to view up to 4 PIDs at one time. There are 11 different PIDs to choose from. Below is a list and description of each:
• RPM (revolutions per minute) – Engine speed.
• MPH (miles per hour) – Note: Dash display may be +/-3 MPH off from the digital display due to mechanical differences in the spring, etc. used to control the gauge.
• ECT (engine coolant temperature) – Degrees F.
• BST (Boost Pressure) - PSI
• EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) – Degrees F.
• EOT (Engine oil temperature) – Degrees F.
• TFT (Transmission fluid temperature) – Degrees F.
• IAT (Intake air temperature) – Degrees F.
• BARO (Barometric pressure) – PSI
• BAT (Battery voltage)
• DTC (Diagnostic trouble code count)
The following power gains are representative of an actual test vehicle. These gains were measured on a SuperFlow Dyno at an altitude of 4400 ft above sea level, and represent power delivered to the rear wheels of the test truck. The only modification made to the test truck was the addition of the Edge Evolution module. Power gains may vary based on vehicle and geographical location.
Level 0: Stock
Level 1 (Trans Only) Only adds transmission line pressure for firmer shifts.
Level 2 (Economy): 15 Horsepower - 55 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3 (Tow): 60 Horsepower - 110 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4 (Extreme): 100 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Not legal for sale or use in California on pollution-controlled motor vehicles.
History and information about Edge and their products.
Do you want the best performing vehicle? Edge Products and LMPerformance can help you get the best performance with an Edge Evolution Programmer and Edge Performance Chips. Why an Edge Evolution programmer with Edge performance chips? Factory vehicles have their computers programmed at the factory to accommodate everyday drivers who are focused on convenience more than performance. LMPerformance can help you maximize your performance with an Edge Evolution programmer. Edge performance chips tweak ignition timing, gear changes, and other systems and pull extra power out of your vehicle and maximize your engine's potential.
Edge Programmer Products was founded in 1999 and is a premier name for aftermarket performance electronics. LMPerformance chose Edge programmers because Edge Programmer products provide unmatched user control. Edge has a unique style featured in every product. Edge's in-cab monitors are able to display multiple engine parameters - and to provide associated safety features for those parameters. LMPerformance can offer you wide selection of Edge Evolution Programmers and Edge Performance Chips at the right price. Whether you are in the market for an Edge Evolution Programmer, Powerstroke Juice with Attitude, or a number of other Edge Programmers you can find it at the best price and fast shipping at LMPerformance.com.
LMPerformance also carries Edge 37006, Edge Nozzle Injectors - 2003-2004 Dodge 5.9L.
Although starting with the designing of performance electronics for diesel-powered trucks they quickly realized the potential in the market and decided to expand their product to include a multiplicity of innovations for not only diesel powered trucks but for gas and diesel cars and jeeps and this determination kept them ahead of the game and is instrumental in having the company named several times to the INC. 500’S fastest growing privately held companies, and that is no small feat; but they didn’t stop there, they were named as the fastest growing company between 1999 and 2004 in Utah and from their small beginnings they now employ almost 100 employees. They have been able to design and produce performance products for every major vehicle manufactured since 1996 and the root of their success is the incomparable user friendly and individual characteristic of each and every product and their ability to offer a display for a multiplicity of engine parameters and to augment safety components. With the joining together of the MSD performance family in 2011 they established one company POWERTEQ which will have the advantage of combining two leaders in the electronic performance industry and in effect providing you with revolutionary products for a better performing car yet continuing to be identified by their retail name of EDGE. Take a look at the innovative designs from EDGE such as the Edge 2007-2008 /GMC Evolution 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L Gas - New Body Style. 2007-2008 Chevy/GM Evolution –for the new body style only- that can result in an increase of up to 40 horsepower and 39 ft. lbs. of torque or the perfect programmer for your 2004-2008 F-150, the Evolution Programmer with gains in the neighborhood of 35 HP and 50 FT torque and that is programmable in minutes. Let LMPERFORMANCE introduce you to all of the outstanding EDGE programmers and start on the road to better performance and fuel economy. For more great products, check out our Superchips Flashpaq Tuner.
Reviews for Edge 15003 (the item on this page) are show below.
Total Reviews for this product: 0
(Be the first to comment about this product)
Reviews for Edge's Other products are show below.
Tymar Intake, Bank's Straight Piped, Edge Evolution Programmer, BD Diesel 3" Down Pipe
Below are other popular parts other customers have purchased for their Ford F-Series Truck.
Your recently viewed car parts.
* Shipping/Product Notes: Please note FREE Shipping refers to shipping within the contiguous continental US. All other locations extra. If your order will be delayed, you will be notified via email the estimated shipping date. Please note that we try to have every picture of every part number however some pictures may be representations. If you have any questions please call or contact us for clarification. For Example: Parts such as our clutch kit stages use the same pictures.