Trufiber 1999-2004 Mustang 3 Cowl Heat Extraction Hood TF10023-A49-3 V8.
Special instructions For Hoods
1. When the hood arrives, and BEFORE the driver leaves, inspect the box for freight damage and remove all the necessary packing materials to inspect the bare hood for freight damage. If there is any sign of freight damage, the customer needs to REFUSE the shipment . Contact us afterwards and we will make arrangements for you to receive another hood free of charge. If a customer does not thoroughly inspect the hood at time of delivery and later finds freight damage, NO CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES can be submitted. No exceptions.
2. All hoods must be dry fitted on the car PRIOR to any paint of body work. This is to ensure that the hood does not have any manufacturing defects and fits the vehicle properly. Any hood that has been painted or has body work done to it cannot be sent back under warranty. No exceptions.
3. All warranty claims for defective hoods (poor workmanship) are through the manufacturer in California. Digital photos will have to be submitted prior to a warranty claim. Once reviewed, an RMA # will be sent. If the hood is defective once inspected, a replacement will be sent out at no cost to you. If a hood is found to not be defective, the customer will be responsible for paying ALL freight charges. Some vehicles may have been in accidents and the fender and bumper lines may no longer be in alignment. This is the customers responsibility to correct and hoods cannot be returned for this reason.
4. Shipping is non refundable. Hoods are not returnable.
5. Manufacturers warranty is 90 days against defects.
6. All hoods were test fitted to work with the factory air intakes and accessories. No guarantee of fitments with aftermarket parts installed.
7. All Fiberglass hoods will require some surface preparation prior to painting. This may include filling pin holes, block sanding and primer surfacing to ensure the hood looks as good as possible. No aftermarket fiberglass hood will ever be as perfect as an OEM hood as they are hand laid. There will always be minor flaws. Ensure you allow for this when estimating costs with your body shop to install and paint your hood.
8. All hoods are for off-road use and may not meet OEM safety requirements. Hoods pins are not required for installation but are recommended for maximum safety. The buyer assumes all risk associated with the use of these hoods.
Please FAX to us this signed Trufiber Hood Purchase Aggremment to 850-654-7010 in order for us to ship this hood.