Search by Part Number, Brand, or by Year make Model, and or Part.
If you are having problems logging in, try the following:
1. Be sure Cookies are enabled.
3. Refresh the page.
If you are still experiencing problems, please clear your cookie cache.
Create a LMPerformance.com account today and receive the benefits of a personalized shopping experience. With a LMPerformance.com account, you will be able to place orders faster, create wish lists, check the status of your recent orders, print invoices, get access to special promo codes, and more.
Trufiber hoods come in a beautiful shiny gel coat finish and have a fully finished bottom side. Minor surface finishing, priming and painting required for proper installation.
Special instructions For Hoods
1. When the hood arrives, and BEFORE the driver leaves, inspect the box for freight damage and remove all the necessary packing materials to inspect the bare hood for freight damage. If there is any sign of freight damage, the customer needs to REFUSE the shipment . Contact us afterwards and we will make arrangements for you to receive another hood free of charge. If a customer does not thoroughly inspect the hood at time of delivery and later finds freight damage, NO CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES can be submitted. No exceptions.
2. All hoods must be dry fitted on the car PRIOR to any paint of body work. This is to ensure that the hood does not have any manufacturing defects and fits the vehicle properly. Any hood that has been painted or has body work done to it cannot be sent back under warranty. No exceptions.
3. All warranty claims for defective hoods (poor workmanship) are through the manufacturer in California. Digital photos will have to be submitted prior to a warranty claim. Once reviewed, an RMA # will be sent. If the hood is defective once inspected, a replacement will be sent out at no cost to you. If a hood is found to not be defective, the customer will be responsible for paying ALL freight charges. Some vehicles may have been in accidents and the fender and bumper lines may no longer be in alignment. This is the customers responsibility to correct and hoods cannot be returned for this reason.
4. Shipping is non refundable. Hoods are not returnable.
5. Manufacturers warranty is 90 days against defects.
6. All hoods were test fitted to work with the factory air intakes and accessories. No guarantee of fitments with aftermarket parts installed.
7. All Fiberglass hoods will require some surface preparation prior to painting. This may include filling pin holes, block sanding and primer surfacing to ensure the hood looks as good as possible. No aftermarket fiberglass hood will ever be as perfect as an OEM hood as they are hand laid. There will always be minor flaws. Ensure you allow for this when estimating costs with your body shop to install and paint your hood.
8. All hoods are for off-road use and may not meet OEM safety requirements. Hoods pins are not required for installation but are recommended for maximum safety. The buyer assumes all risk associated with the use of these hoods.
History and information about Trufiber and their products.
LMPerformance has found a great product line in our TruFiber Hood Collection, and more specifically, our TruFiber Mustang hood collection to offer those enthusiast looking for high-quality aftermarket hoods for late model Mustangs, Camaros, Challengers, Chargers and other models made from hand-laid fiberglass or real infused carbon fiber. Trufiber hood and TruFiber Mustang hood parts are designed with the driver and car enthusiast in mind to give you the best in show and off-road performance.
LMPerformance believes that Trufiber makes high-quality aftermarket hoods and parts for late model American Muscle cars such as Mustangs, Camaros, Chargers, Challengers, etc. The built in ram air systems provided by Trufiber's hoods allow your muscle car to capitalize on the additional air to add performance to your car. Made from hand-laid fiberglass or real infused carbon fiber.
TruFiber hood parts has become a favorite line in TruFiber Mustang hood parts, designs with aggressively-styled hoods that look awesome and can come with fully functional heat extraction and ram air intakes to get your Mustang performing at its top level. TruFiber hood & TruFiber mustang hood parts has also aggressively pushed into the carbon fiber market with a whole of carbon fiber infused hoods and body pieces that take TruFiber's aggressive Mustang hood designs to a new, high-tech extremes. TruFiber builds hoods for nearly every single Mustang model year and trim level from the third-generation Fox Bodies on up, and make hoods that are based off classic Mustang styles like their excellent SVO hoods, while also crafting their own engineering masterpieces like their GTS IV Venom hood for the S197s. This is why LMPerformance is pleased to offer this product line of parts.
LMPerformance's line of Trufiber aerodynamic parts and auto accessories give you the best in show and off-road performance. All of Trufiber fiberglass and carbon fiber products are designed with the driver and show car enthusiast in mind. Each product contains a variety of features that give your vehicle a true advantage when facing any competitor both in the show or on the trail. Each product is an exact fit to your model and body style by year and installs easily and securely using OEM hardware and manufacturer accessories.
TRUFIBER is a privately owned company that dates back quite a ways to 2007 with a facility in Riverside, California and from its inception it has had as its objective the design and creation of sui generis hoods and body parts for people like you who are enthusiastic about their top performing cars, and this dedication to excellence in product and innovation has earned them two coveted SEMA Global Media Awards, one in 2010 and one in 2011, an accomplishment that would make any aftermarket performance parts provider proud. If you are asking yourself what kind of material you should choose for your fantastic car then you have some considerations to make and one of them is just what will you be doing with your car, and if you are doing high performance driving then the TRUFIBER products are perfect for your needs because they are not only incalculably strong but they are markedly lightweight. Start making your impressive car your own by giving it a unique style and at the same time improving the aerodynamics with a hood or body part from TRUFIBER and let LMPERFORMANCE help you afford it with a competitive price and with free shipping.
Reviews for Trufiber TF24-A42 (the item on this page) are show below.
Total Reviews for this product: 0
(Be the first to comment about this product)
Reviews for Trufiber's Other products are show below.
had to mod the strut brace bolts
Below are other popular parts other customers have purchased for their Ford Mustang.
* Shipping Notes: Please note FREE Shipping refers to shipping within the contiguous continental US. All other locations extra. If your order will be delayed, you will be notified via email the estimated shipping date.^