UMI 1993-02 Tubular Convertible Subframe Connectors - Bolt-In Camaro V6.
This tubular set-up is a 100% bolt in and requires no welding, grinding or drilling and can be installed in 30 minutes or less! This set up is designed to tie the front and rear subframes together using bolt-in hardware supplied. Subframe connectors improve your car's handling ability while reducing dash rattles and quarter panel flexing, designed for auto-cross, road race and drag race set-ups. By connecting the front and rear subframes together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches. This set-up tucks tight against the floor using strong DOM tubing, causes no ground clearance loss and clears with any exhaust set-up.
- Constructed of DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- 100% Bolt In Set-up Requires No Welding!
- Front mounting points feature 0.250” Thick Mild Steel Mounting Plates
- Mounting Plates Feature Precision CNC Machining to insure tolerances
- Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and insures proper installation.
- MIG Welded Construction
- Supplied with Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
- 1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird