Bully Dog Triple Dog Gasoline Downloader Tuner 2003-08 Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi.
Triple Dog Gasoline Downloader is a programmer/tuner that downloads horsepower and performance enhancing programs into three different vehicle makes of pickup trucks and the Mustang in one SKU. The downloader offers two different Engine Tuners above stock to accommodate various driving conditions; read below for recommended use.
Vehicle Applications Include:
Engine Tuning Programs: The engine tuning options below describe what tunes are available through the Triple Dog and their recommended use.
- 04-08 Ford F-150 4.6L and 5.4L
- 04-08 Mustang 4.6L
- 99-07 GM Pickup/SUV 4.8L,5.3L,6.0L,8.1L
- 03-08 Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi
- Stock: Choosing the stock engine tune will result in no change to engine horsepower output. All other downloader features can still be accessed if the stock engine tune is chosen
- Regular: The engine tune is recommended for use with 85 or 87 octane gasoline. For maximum effectiveness end users should increase shift firmness and shift points. This tune can be used for everyday driving and towing. Dynamometer testing results have shown a 10-12hp increase in rear wheel horsepower.
- Premium:This engine tune is recommended for use with 91 or 93 octane gasoline. It is recommended that shift firmness and shift points be raised with this engine tune. This tune can be used for everyday driving, towing and racing. Dynamometer testing results have shown up to 25 horsepower and 24lbs. ft. torque increase, on the premium tune, to the rear wheels.
- 1999 - 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 (not HD)
- 2003 - 2008 Dodge Trucks
- 2004 - 2008 Ford Mustang
- 2004 - 2008 Ford Trucks
- 1999 - 2007 GMC Sierra 1500, 2500
PLEASE NOTE: While we try to give you the most up to date information, please check with the manufacturer for the most up to date features information. We are not responsible for updates or changes to the features for programmers, as these are periodically updated by the manufacturer.