UMI 1982-02 Camaro Tubular Single Adjustable Panhard Bar V6.
Our tubular single adjustable panhard bar replaces the flimsy stock stamped panhard bar while adding increased strength and rear end adjustment. This is a must for rear end centering after vehicle lowering, as well as clearance for running larger tires. The supplied rod end allows for adjustments off the car to quickly lengthen or shorten the panhard bar once a desired length is accomplished. The spherical rod end/polyurethane bushing combination eliminates most rear end bind while not sacrificing your ride quality; this is an excellent improvement for your street or drag application.
We use only high quality QA1® spherical rod ends (Part # XMR12/XML12), alloy steel, heat treated, hard chrome plated featuring Teflon/Kevlar self lubricating race. Teflon lined rod ends prevent metal to metal contact to eliminate unwanted road noise allowing for a quiet operation not found with other brand rod ends. When purchasing rod ended components don't be fooled, use only the best-QA1®, for a long lasting performance.
- 1.250 x 0.095 DOM Steel Tubing
- 4130 Chrome-Moly Threaded Tube Adaptor
- QA1® ¾ Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod End
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Step Bushings for a Centered Fit with the Mounting
- Precision TIG Welded Construction
- Energy Suspension Grease able Polyurethane Bushings with Grease Fittings
- Uses OEM Hardware, installs in 20 minutes
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
- 1982 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1982 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird