UMI 1993-02 Camaro Adjustable Front Upper A-Arms V6.
Our tubular upper a-arms were built with this in mind-to offer the strongest manufactured item on the market. Over much research and development, we have accomplished this by using the best components offered for this application.
These tubular a-arms were designed to outperform the stock setup whether it’s at the race track or a added improvement to your daily driver; they've been tested and improved to handle both applications. Designed to add front end rigidity, improved handling, strength and to eliminate flex found with stock a-arms. Our a-arms are built using strong DOM steel tubing, 0.188” CNC machined ball joint mounts and are supplied with QA1® XM Endura series rod ends. Each component has been chosen to offer the highest quality part available today!
UMI Performance’s a-arms are supplied with high quality QA1® spherical bearing rod ends. These rod ends replace the stock rubber bushings found in the OEM arms. Our rod end design is to allow free movement and travel in the front suspension while adding additional front end adjustment when needed.
- 1.250” x 0.120” Mild Steel DOM Tubing
- TIG Welded 4130 Chrome Moly Threaded Tube Adaptors
- QA1 ¾” Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod Ends
- CNC Machined 0.188” Ball Joint Mounts
- Adjustment for Cast and Camber
- -3 Degree Improved Ball Joint Angle for Lowered Vehicles
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat
- Uses OEM Hardware
- 1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird