UMI 1993-02 Camaro Tubular Adjustable Front A-Arms V6.
Our tubular a-arms were built with this in mind-to offer the strongest manufactured item on the market while adding great weight savings over the stock piece. Over much research and development, we have accomplished this by using the best components offered for this application. By adding our tubular a-arms to the front of your F-Body you immediately remove 8 lbs. from the front of your vehicle, while adding strength and increased performance.
These tubular a-arms were designed to outperform the stock setup, whether it’s at the race track or a added improvement to your daily driver, they been tested and improved to handle both applications. Our tubular lower a-arms can be installed on the stock K-member or any aftermarket K-member. They are designed to reduce front end weight, as well as “unsprung” weight, providing improved handling performance to the front of your vehicle. Our a-arms are built using strong DOM steel tubing (Item # 2300CM uses DOM 4130 Chrome Moly Tubing - See Below); 0.188” CNC machined shock mounts, Moog® Problem Solver ball joints and QA1® XM Endura series rod ends. Each component has been chosen to offer the highest quality part available today!
UMI’s a-arms are supplied with high quality QA1® spherical bearing rod ends. These rod ends replace the stock rubber bushings found in the OEM arms. Our rod end design is to allow free movement and travel in the front suspension while adding additional front end adjustment when needed.
*Chrome Moly version uses 1.250 x 0.095 4130 Chrome Moly steel adding increased strength and reducing product weight.
- 1.250” x 0.120” Mild Steel DOM Tubing
- TIG Welded 4130 Chrome Moly Threaded Tube Adaptors
- Moog “Problem Solver” Grease able Ball Joints
- QA1® ¾” Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod Ends
- CNC Machined Ball Joint Cups
- Shock Mounts are CNC Machined from 0.188” Steel Plate and Precision Bent
- Grade 8 Shock Mounting Hardware Included
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat
- Uses OEM Hardware
- 1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird