UMI 1982-02 Camaro Double Adjustable Control Arms V6.
Some competitors may consider these “Race Only” control arms while we consider them Race Ready. Our double adjustable lower control arms feature 100% TIG welded fabrication using Drawn over mandrel tubing and QA1 Teflon lined rod ends, all combined to make the best control arm on the market! When you are looking for the maximal performance from your vehicle, you can't go wrong with this setup. The spherical bearing rod ends operate for a “bind” free operation when high handling is a concern by letting the suspension articulate correctly. These control arms also work excellent as a solid bushing drag race control arm with easy built in adjustment. Quick and easy on-car adjustments can be made if needed with a simple turn of the wrench. Chrome Moly- Chrome Moly version uses 1.250 x 0.095 4130 Chrome Moly steel. This adds increased strength and reduces product weight. The Chrome Moly construction adds higher tensile and yield strength then mild steel applications, allowing use of thinner wall tubing making a extreme light weight and strong application.
Chrome Moly- Chrome Moly version uses 1.250 x 0.095 4130 Chrome Moly steel. The Chrome Moly construction adds increased strength while reducing product weight. Make your selection above.
Installation: Easy one hour bolt on installation that requires no drilling or welding and uses OEM hardware.
- 1.250” x 0.120” DOM Tubing
- 4140 Chrome Moly Threaded Tube Adaptors
- QA1 ¾” Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod end
- Complete Control Arm Set Features TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Step Bushings
- On-Car Adjustability using Right and Left Hand Threads
- Brilliant Durable Powder Coat
- 1982 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1982 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird