UMI 1993-02 Camaro 3-Point Subframe Connectors- Weld-In (non-convertible) V6.
Increase chassis stiffness, performance capabilities and overall drivability by adding UMI Performance's new 3-point style subframe connectors. This set up is designed to tie the front and rear subframes together while adding additional cross-bracing throughout the center of the vehicle protecting it to its fullest while keeping ground clearance issues to a minimum. This spider web affect greatly improves your car's handling ability while reducing t-top squeaks, dash rattles and quarter panel flexing, designed for auto-cross, road race as well as drag race set-ups. By connecting the front and rear subframes together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches. This subframe connector design is available in either a weld or bolt-in set-up.
- Tightest fitting 3-point design on the market. This design keeps ground clearance issues at a minimum.
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and insures proper installation.
- 3-Point Spider Web design attaches to six major points through out the body for extreme chassis stiffness and handling benefits.
- Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage.
- Bolt-In design requires no cutting, drilling or welding.
- Constructed of 1.750” x 0.120” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- 3-Point Brace uses 1.250” x 0.095” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- Front mounting points feature 0.250” Thick Mild Steel Mounting Plates
- Mounting Plates Feature Precision CNC Machining to insure tolerances
- MIG Welded Construction
- Supplied with Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
NOTE: Colors other then Red or Black are special order and will take much longer to ship
- 1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird