UMI 1993-02 Camaro Tubular Subframe Connectors - Weld-In (non-convertible) V6.
This tubular set-up tucks tight against the floor causing no ground clearance loss and can not be seen from the side of the vehicle. This weld-in only set-up ties the front and rear steel subframes together resulting in a stiffened and strengthened chassis. Subframe connectors improve your car's handling ability while reducing t-top squeaks, dash rattles and quarter panel flexing, designed for auto-cross, road race as well as drag race set-ups. By connecting the front and rear subframes together this allows better weight transfer for improved traction and straighter launches.
- Constructed of 1.750” x 0.120” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- Front mounting points feature 0.250” Thick Mild Steel Mounting Plates
- Mounting Plates Feature Precision CNC Machining to insure tolerances
- Tubular design allows for a tighter fit against the vehicles under carriage
- Uses rear control arm mount for increased strength and insures proper installation
- MIG Welded Construction
- Supplied with Brilliant Durable Powder Coat Finish
- 1993 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1993 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird