UMI 1982-02 Camaro Single Adjustable Lower Control Arms and Panhard Bar Kit V6.
Replace your weak, factory stamped lower control arms with UMI's heavy duty tubular adjustable setup. These direct bolt-on replacements minimize wheel hop, improve cornering while lowering ET's and help track consistency. The spherical rod end allows for a “bind free” operation, making a great upgrade for both your track and auto cross driven vehicle. The polyurethane bushings are designed to be bolted to the car chassis for a quiet comfortable operation. Control arms are constructed DOM mild steel tubing 1.375” OD x 0.095” wall, 4130 chrome moly threaded tube adaptor, completely CNC machined and fully TIG welded for outstanding strength. Control arms feature Energy Suspension® polyurethane bushings, zinc plated steel sleeves and “on-car” grease able zerk grease fittings. Adjustments can be made using the high quality QA1® Teflon lined spherical rod end that operates for a quiet bind free performance.
We use only high quality QA1 spherical rod ends (Part # XMR12/XML12), alloy steel, heat treated, hard chrome plated featuring Teflon/Kevlar self lubricating race. Teflon lined rod ends allow for a quiet operation not found with other brand rod ends. When purchasing rod ended components don't be fooled, use only the best, QA1 for a long lasting performance.
- 1.375” x 0.095” DOM Mild Steel Tubing
- 4130 Chrome-Moly Threaded Tube Adaptor
- QA1 ¾” Hard Chrome Plated, Teflon/Kevlar Self Lubricating Race Rod End
- Complete Arm Features TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined 6061 Aluminum Step Bushings with Zinc Plated Steel Sleeves
- Energy Suspension Fluted Polyurethane grease able Bushings
- Uses OEM Hardware
- 1982 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1982 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird