UMI 1982-02 Camaro Tubular Lower Control Arms & Non-Adj. Panhard Bar Kit V6.
This complete kit replaces your weak, factory stamped lower control arms and panhard bar with our heavy duty tubular setup. These direct bolt-on replacements minimize wheel hop, improve cornering while lowering ET''s and helping track consistency. The panhard bar greatly increases rear stability, controls side movement and body flex while the lower control arms help to reduce unwanted wheel hop. Both items are constructed of Seamless DOM mild steel tubing, stronger and less flex then Aluminum made versions on the market. Control arms and panhard bar are both completely CNC machined and fully TIG welded featuring Energy Suspension® polyurethane bushings, zinc plated steel sleeves and “on car” grease-able grease fittings.
Installation: Installs in approximately 30 minutes in factory mounting points using OEM hardware.
- Control Arms Built Using 1.625” x 0.120” Steel DOM Tubing
- Panhard Bar Built Using 1.250” x 0.095” Steel DOM Tubing
- Complete kit Features TIG Welded Construction
- CNC Machined Zinc Plated Steel Sleeves
- Energy Suspension Fluted Polyurethane grease-able Bushings
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Uses OEM Hardware
- 1982 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1982 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird